Know somebunny that could use some Easter cheer? You might try stopping by with a sweet treat to help brighten their day.
First, put together a quick Easter surprise for your lucky friend!
Here’s a few gift ideas:
- a basket full of Easter goodies
- a small potted plant or Easter lily
- a chocolate bunny or other seasonal candy
- a small stuffed animal
Then attach this cute Easter tag to your gift and find a time to deliver your surprise.
I’m sure your special somebunny will love their gift, but if they look like they still need a little more excitement you could always try sharing some of these amazingly funny bunny puns.
- What do you call a happy rabbit? An Hop-timist.
- What kind of books do rabbits read? Ones with hoppy endings!
- How do you catch a unique bunny? Unique up on it.
- How can you tell which rabbits are getting old? Look for the grey hares.
- What do you call a cold dog sitting on a rabbit? A chili dog on a bun!
- How does the Easter Bunny stay healthy? Eggsercise, particularly hareobics!
- How can you tell where the Easter Bunny has been? Eggs mark the spot.
- Why are bunnies always so tired in April? Because they just finished a March.
- What is a bunny’s motto? Don’t be mad, be hoppy!
- (and finally) I’m putting an official ban on rabbit puns. They are just not bunny anymore.